Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! :blueyay:

My name is Kristin and I joined this group because I have just started my first home aquarium! I have no experience with fish so I am starting fresh. I hope that I can learn information and enjoy meeting new people who enjoy a fish tank as much as I do!!

:thankyou:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome to Tropical Fish Keeping

There are a lot of very helpful members on this forum

Good luck with your new tank

Eric

Reactions: Rockinhondamom

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi and welcome! Your title caught my eye because we are from the PNW originally (currently living in Indiana - SOOO not the same, lol). My husband actually spent three years at Whidbey - it is beyond beautiful - so I am more than a little jealous of you :)
Welcome to the hobby - be warned that you may quickly slip into a chronic and untreatable case of multiple-tank-syndrome...it sneaks up on you qickly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi and welcome! Your title caught my eye because we are from the PNW originally (currently living in Indiana - SOOO not the same, lol). My husband actually spent three years at Whidbey - it is beyond beautiful - so I am more than a little jealous of you :)
Welcome to the hobby - be warned that you may quickly slip into a chronic and untreatable case of multiple-tank-syndrome...it sneaks up on you qickly.
I'm sorry, I've only been in Whidbey Island for about 3 weeks so I am not sure what PNM is? I bet once you tell me it will click in my mind. I come here from Texas so I an loving the difference in everything!! I've managed to not kill $30 worth of fish just yet, but it's more difficult than I thought to have fish. I thought, "Oh this is a good first pets for my 20 month old!" NOT!! It's a lot of work, but we are getting the hang of it!! :cheers:

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hello and welcome to TFK!! We're glad you joined us.
(yes tanks have a tendency to multiply like fish do!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts