Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a thread the other day in breeding betta fish about my halfsuns and its not showing any new posts. I was wondering if someone could close it and ill try to restart the thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:( i can only see up to the 20th post. the thread says in breeding betta fish that bambijarvis was the last to post and i know trilobite posted before that but i cant see what they've said. ive tried to view it on both a laptop and my ipad. is it possible i clicked something that hides the posts?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
:( i can only see up to the 20th post. the thread says in breeding betta fish that bambijarvis was the last to post and i know trilobite posted before that but i cant see what they've said. ive tried to view it on both a laptop and my ipad. is it possible i clicked something that hides the posts?

Sorry your having problems tilli94 I can`t think of anything you could have clicked that would hide the posts. Very strange this is happening to you. Hang in there why we try to figure this out, we may have to contact Admin. Yungster in order to find out what the problem is. Are posts showing up as they should in other threads for you ?

I only see the posts up to the 20th post which was posted by on 09-17-2013, 02:34 AM when I check out the thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's doing the same thing to me. I can see the posts up until the end of page 2 but not beyond and I know I'm missing posts because I'm the last post I see.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I believe the user skuldane had an entire thread disappear but I'm not sure if it ever reappeared

Wow really , very strange. Sounds like a issue for Yungster`s Tech Team to look into. Someone will let him know and when we find out why this is happening and when it will fixed we will let you know. Thanks so much for letting us know !

Also one of the other moderators might know why this happening so keep checking back okay for any other help and updates on this issue.

·
Super Moderator
3,247 Posts
What browser are you using? I can also see only to page 2

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Tazman can you please report this issue to Yungster to me is doesn't sound like a browser problem but I could be wrong. I can`t see the posts beyond page 2 of the thread and I am using e windows 8 .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts