Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined this group to see if anyone had any ideas on what I should do I breed a few different strains of guppies and I have 4 outdoor tubs outside I have Aurora delta guppies and tiger endlers in tubs next to each other and I noticed a while ago a tiger Endler that had jumped in with the Aurora deltas I quickly removed him and put him back in his tub and thought nothing of it but recently I have found hybrid males that are still beautiful but I don’t want to sell anyone hybrids I’ve removed all of the males I have seen but am worried that I won’t be able to remove female hybrids as they all look the same and I’m worried that the hybrids I have removed have already bred and produced more hybrid offspring what should I do I don’t have any other tanks of the Aurora deltas and I have hundreds in the one tub and I would hate to lose the whole group but I don’t know if there’s anything I can do to remove the hybrids

·
Registered
I have two tanks, one is cycling and one is a 5 gal (Soon to be upgraded)
247 Posts
I think you should keep the hybrids and start a new tub. It's unlikely for you to be able to get all of the hybrids out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you should keep the hybrids and start a new tub. It's unlikely for you to be able to get all of the hybrids out.
yeah i removed the ones that were males and put them in my mixed platy tub and i think im going to try and just sell all of the rest of the young ones as possible hybrids and just restart with all of the adult aurora deltas that im positive are not hybrids because the big females in there are like 2 inches and endlers even as hybrids are going to be alot smaller

1 - 6 of 6 Posts