Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I have a platy and a guppy who are showing labous sighns. I was watching the guppy like a hawk so then I saw a fry swimming but it was orange and I didn't see it come out of the guppy. The I noticed my orange platy was hiding and also showing sighns of labour. I then moved the platy to where the guppy is. She were with all the other fish on the other side of the devider. My question is, will they continue giving birth after I interupped them.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do a 30% water change once a week. Doesn't water changes also stress the fish out? I also feed them 2 times a day and give them freezed bloodworms once a week I have another guppy pregnant now she wil be delivering any day from now to next week. I read that some guppies are pregnant 21 days and some more than that. So hopefuly I can get all these babie alive.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanx. I already did a water change yesterday. But today I found two guppy babies dead I have lost more than half of what was bourn why would that be?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanx I wil certainly look into it. As soon as I get the money for it. I have aqua safe. I put it in when I do water changes. Do you know it? It is supposed to remove all the stuff that's bad for the fish
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.