Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Priority shipping is only $10 and express is $30. Medusa Galaxy Pairs $14.00 Blue Moscow pairs $14.00 Female Bettas are 5 for $25.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Those are some of the pretties guppies I've ever seen!
Thanks! I have 1/2 BLack Pastel Blue, 1/2 Black Yellow and both of those are Grey bodies but throw Blondes. I can't wait for my Black Moscows to grow out again. I also have Hawaiin Cobalt Blues, Japanese Blue Swords; Tiger and Black bar Endlers. Then there is my Purple Bettas that I crossed with a line of Doubletail Elephant Ears for two generations so since I have the only known Purple starin of Bettas that I know of, I'll have the worlds first Purple Doubletail Elephant Eared Bettas. [URL=http://s1214.photobucket.com/user/Irchin/media/Purple/SneakPreview097_zpsbf1c863d.jpg.html]

·
Registered
93 Posts
like the black Moscow's and tiger's them i don't have.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
like the black Moscow's and tiger's them i don't have.
As soon as I get a population built up I'll give you a holler Andy. The Tigers had 20 fry in the bag when I got them but they died so I'm waiting on another drop. I oversold the Black Moscows and have three females left and two young males I just put in with them today. I had them going good for a while until I made the mistake of putting some sick males I got from someone into the main male guppy tank. I lost all the adult Black Moscow males. A stupid rookie mistake. My Black bar Endlers haven't had any fry yet either. I'm going to need another 10 or 15 tanks before too long.

·
Registered
93 Posts
you go man my work has stopped from do alot right now .Glad to see your doing so good.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are any of the purple DT EE females available in this sale?
I'd like them to grow out a little more before putting them up for sale It's like the difference between trying to get a picture to sell these little guys and selling a picture of their dad.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Totally understand about wanting them to grow out more. I am the same way with my wild betta babies. I only asked cause I wasn't for sure and thought they looked really interesting. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts