Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

My name is Dan and I'm from Alaska.
I discovered my passion for fish keeping when I slowly commandeered my sister's fish. She had a Betta in a bowl (tisk tisk) but didn't know any better. I fell in love with the fish and began doing research. I ended up getting a real aquarium for the fish and spent countless hours reading and talking to LFS employees and owners. I ended up taking the fish to college with me.

Since then, my interest and knowledge in freshwater aquariums has vastly expanded.
I am highly interested in planted tanks. I love the look and balance of plants with animals.

I really look forward to being inspired by your tanks while also giving and receiving advice.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey everyone,

My name is Dan and I'm from Alaska.
I discovered my passion for fish keeping when I slowly commandeered my sister's fish. She had a Betta in a bowl (tisk tisk) but didn't know any better. I fell in love with the fish and began doing research. I ended up getting a real aquarium for the fish and spent countless hours reading and talking to LFS employees and owners. I ended up taking the fish to college with me.

Since then, my interest and knowledge in freshwater aquariums has vastly expanded.
I am highly interested in planted tanks. I love the look and balance of plants with animals.

I really look forward to being inspired by your tanks while also giving and receiving advice.
Helllloooooooo Dan..North Carolina here and new to this site as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.