I just recently purchased a used running saltwater setup from Craigslist. Its been running now for about 3 months under my watch. Everything seems to be just fine except my live rock is covered in hair algae. I bought it like that as well as the tank being covered in algae thinking neglect on the previous owners part. I scrubbed all the algae from everything in the tank. For the first month it was fine then it started to come back. I know there's not enough LR in there but before I add more I want to make sure I can get this hair algae under control. Pet Supplies Plus told me that saltwater tanks go though algae stages and it will go away shortly. Wrong! How can I get rid of this crap? Any help is appreciated.