Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any breeds of goldfish that can be in a twenty-twenty one gallon? I know most need huge tanks, but I have an empty 21.75 gallon tank and am trying to decide what to stock it with when I do. So...any types of goldfish that can be in a twenty gallon tank?

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I love animals and I believe that all animals should be given fair care, I hate that people put any fish in bowls that aren't even a gallon (and for goldfish that's tiny) and then change the water like once a month. It's awful. You wouldn't put a puppy in a kennel and not change any messes he made forever. I love the fish I have. Since a goldfish won't work for my 20 gallon I'll probably get a beta since that's what I had before (the poor girl died after seven years because I accidentally put something metal in there and didn't realize it was metal. This time I'll make sure everything's safe. One day maybe I'll have a pond for some goodies

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't think I can get a pond for a long time, and my big tank'll probably be full for a while. I breed swordtails and platy's in there, but I might be selling a lot of my babies soon

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hate it when people say that! Especially the classic, "It's just a fish." It's so sad because most fish are gorgeous, and sadly mistreated

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, i have too many goox breeders and other types of fish to fit into the twenty gallon, maybe wyen i'molder. (Sorry about themessy writing, im on my nook

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.