Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to keeping glofish, I accidently bought 1 instead of the 6 that I neeed. I is very shy and from my last question I now know it's because she isn't in a group. She is almost a year old now. She was beggining to fade even MORE rapidly when I put her by herself in a 3 gallon bowl so I put her back with the guppies. I have many tanks but none of them would suit a school of glofish. I might be able to add 1-2 but not a whole school. I found somone who might be able to take the glofish in but she was only 7 years old. She has a nice 10 gallon tank but i'm a little worried beccause she dosn't even know you can put live plants in a tank. My permits say I cannot even put 1 more tank in my house as it is ffilled with probably 75 fish tanks. (Believe it or not) She's a cute little fishy and I can't bear to look at her swimming around lonely. Should I give it to the little girl who has a pretty nice tank, but is so inexperienced she dosn't know what live plants can do for fish? Should I keep the fish? Or should I look for other options? It's a hit or miss situation. I can't find anybody else who will take this fish in and I need help what to do.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
She is super shy right now and keeps hiding in the guppy tank. I moved her back into the bowl and the littler girl called up twice asking if she could rescue this glofish. She sent me some pics of her tank and all it has is black fake pebbles instead of rainbow. The fish seem happy and well, but, there being no live plants and no experience worries me I really ned some help.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi guys it's been a while, a lot of my fish have died of old age and I got some more guppies, I don't have enough space in that tank for 6 glofish and only enough space for mabye 1 more glofish, but then I would only have 2 glofish. Those glofish would be have this fading problem. The guppies don't hand around the glofish at all but her color got a little better. She will survive for now but I really need some help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts