Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody

i just thought of this just now.
what we do is someone has a fish in mind and they describe it. then lots of people answer and the person with the right answer gets to start a new one.

man 1: i am thinking of a fancy fish.
they breed a lot and have beautiful colours.
have a guess what fish i am?
Man 2: is it a guppy?
Man 1: yes it is.
now you do one because you got it right.
Man 2: i am thinking of a fish...........................................and on it goes.

do you guys get it??

i am thinking of a fish.
it is albino in colour and has a lot of personality.
it is part of the catfish family and has around 3-5 barbels around my mouth.
can youguess what fish i am??

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nah its definately a Zoidburg!!! :tease:

Flam will know what i mean, who is right Flam??

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you all are so um...............first one to post another one i guess. :doh!:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Thread moved as Offtopic is not for threads too dedicated to fish.:mrgreen: Well, no fish in general when it comes to discussing in Offtopic section although I'll take a few exceptions.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
The fish at the front of the pic? It has barbels like a cory, but doesn't really look like a cory. I would say it was a pleco.

Nope, I'm stumped.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Lol Brie the whole POINT is to see if you can guess a fish even under hard conditions...
I have no idea what it even LOOKS like. I would guess a cory but since that was the last fish it wouldn't make sense to use it again right?

·
Registered
891 Posts
WAIT A MINUTE!
It says, "NOT the loach on the bottom." Therefore I assumed that we were NOT guessing the loach on the bottom...
I must have missed something :? :? :?

·
Registered
141 Posts
flatcam1 said:
someone has a fish in mind and they describe it. then lots of people answer and the person with the right answer gets to start a new one.
I posted a pic instead of describing the fish. Mike has described the fish he has in mind & we have to guess which fish he's thinking of. After each guess he can give a clue if he wants to & whoever gets it right picks a different fish & on it goes.

There, clear as mud ?

Hmmm. Bright colors, comes from India. Clue ..............?

1 - 20 of 326 Posts