Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have about 11 stems of narrow leaf hygro. Fast growing and easy plant! It is a LOVELY background plant. I've tried it in smaller tanks and in my opinion, it wasn't displayed in all it's glory very well. I recommend it for 15 gallons and above.

Due to it's fast growth rate, if you use as a filler, schooling fish like tertas and cories find it very homey.

Right now, due to the cold weather, I am only offering these stems to the southerners. I will not go further than South Carolina right now.

The 1st picture is of the stems I have currently. They are ranging from 3" to 5" in length. I am selling these at $1 per stem and shipping is $5. All 11 can fit in 1 box.

2nd picture is the hygro I have growing in my 75 gallon. As you see, it is a background plant to drool over. And your fish will love it.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 5 stems are no longer pending. During a water change, I individually counted up all stems and there are 10 stems total.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New trimmings added
There is 14+ trimmings here!
I accept PayPal and cash(at your own risk)

Attachments

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These have no root systems because they are trimmings. Once planted they take root. They do grow without injecting CO2.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts