Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously. I appreciate the information in this site, but it has taken six months of reading constant posts of inexperience, ignorance, and opinion. Aside from understanding color changing, I think I've figured most things out myself. SO, i ask the authorities: @Hallyx, @Jaysee, ETC: Can you possibly make this site USER FRIENDLY? Post actual direction and info in a way we can find it on day one and not after fish have died, replaced, died again? I watch the life cycles of our little friends go south every time I log on, but the experienced users are snotty and argumentative. Delete uninformed comments rather than let new users make mistakes. Get rid of this stupid blog format. Just post instruction at the top of the site. We can converse and share but not while fish are dying.

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hello brikbl
I moved your post here to Member Discuss With Moderator as you seemed frustrated and thought you might like to talk about it. Now that the Reference Team is up and running, we are on the verge of revamping the Main Menu.

Do you have suggestions? We'd love to hear what you like and dislike. Let us know!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts