Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!!! I'm moving and my tank will be down for about a month, but I have no clue what to do with all my live plants. Where can I keep them for 1 month in order to keep them strong and healthy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well you’ll have to keep them wet, warm and under the lights. Can you not set the tank up somewhere for the month?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hang on, I don’t understand. You already have live plants in the tank, but you’re going to start it up again without water?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hang on, I don’t understand. You already have live plants in the tank, but you’re going to start it up again without water?
Yes. I have some seeds that I want to plant directly in my tank without the water, because it takes at least 15 days for the seeds to begin to sprout. Once the seeds begin to grow into grass then I want to add my water and other plants.

·
Registered
Tropical Fish
16 Posts
Sorry I am kind of late to this discussion. Use you tank's heater or a mini heater, that should help a little. Like BlackGhost said turn on the light every once in a while. Also give them a little bit of substrate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts