Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the addition of another Dempsey to my 60 gallon tank, ignorantly believing both to be female, and basic care and maintenance over the course of 6 months, I now have roughly 80 young Dempsey's running around. They vary in size from as small as one centimeter to around an inch or slightly more, the fry having hatched about 2 months back. I didn't think that the mated pair would put up with them and begin removing them (I know, that sounds a bit harsh but that's life) but the female is still extremely protective of them (both my wife and I have been attacked by her during feedings in the past week). The tank is way overcrowded, and I don't want to destroy a tank I have had literally zero issues with in 3 years. If your in the Cincinnati area and you'd like to have some, PM me. I'm not concerned if they are used for feeders, as I simply have no space for them and they'd die anyways.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you come up towards Columbus ever, or would be willing to ship, I'd take a few.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
102 Posts
If I pay for shipping, I would love it:-D

·
Registered
47 Posts
How much would shipping be? I assume it'd be cheaper to use your own boxes instead of flat rate, but I never calculate for anything besides flat rate
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have never shipped fish, so I would need a talk through for how to do so. I would be glad to do so for those wanting them. My zip code is 45069 if you want to try to determine shipping.

·
Registered
47 Posts
PM me and I'll send you a link on shipping.
I'm on my phone so it's a pain to try to do it myself
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 7 of 7 Posts