Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever ordered from their website liveaquaria before?? i just was wondering how it works and if it is a good deal. i now go to shop about 25 miles away and i cant complain about the info they give and all that but there is one rude guy - of course the manager - who i cant stand dealing with. i have also gotten a couple shrimp from there on different occassions and they have been dead when i get them home and there is no returns or replacements. just wondered if it would be wise to switch - but then i know i lose the face to face questions and things i have.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ordering online at liveaquaria gives you a fourteen day arrive alive stay alive gurantee. their prices are good and its overnight shipping, which might cost a little but i think it would equal the pet store cost. i have emailed them before and have gotten good help but i have never ordered livestock - always cautious with the fish by mail thing. i went up to rhinelander, wi where drs. foster and smith is located for their saltwater conference last year - way cool!! they have a new coral prop. building and they had a frag swap along with all the major vendors and some really good speakers including julian sprung!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool!! its good to hear first hand. did they say when it would be delivered and was it on time? or was it a waiting game? was it expensive for what you got?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts