Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should do a topic in their based on Betta personality and interptions of there acts. Any suggestions or answers

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Can you give us some examples of what you mean? I'm not sure I understand the topic exactly.

And sorry to say that I had to remove the link in your signature to your website. Links to other forums is against BF/TFK rules.

See rule #13 here:
http://www.tropicalfishkeeping.com/lounge/bettafish-com-rules-48202/

We want to keep our membership here and not direct them to other forums. Let us know if you have any questions about the rules.

Thanks,
Romad

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, i mean they post questions of when he flares what does it mean? Or when it was he is hiding? Does he want a large or small tank? What does he hate? Something like that. If we have a topic based on betta personality, we could care for them better.

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Why not just start a thread with that as the topic? It takes a long time to have new areas added to the forums. The Admins have so many to look after.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where should i put that thread? How do i get it to be a sticky? Is it a good idea?

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
It won't become a "Sticky" as we've just removed a lot of our stickies to create a new reference area. Let me take a look and see where we should put it.

OK....I'm back.... Either "Bettafish Care" OR " Bettafish Compatibility". Both or either would work fine.

Reactions: Plakattyphoon1234
1 - 7 of 7 Posts