Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Ah praise...He actually granted my wishes.:devil:

Just how many blue rams do you have, Rob?:blink: I have 6.:mrgreen: 3 males and 3 females.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had 4..2 blue rams and 2 gold morph rams..sadly i lost them all due to the darn heater broke :cry:
I will defenatley get more of them..i think i will see if the lfs got some new ones in :wink:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found some more older pics..not really good pics though and their colour isn't showing a lot since they are stressed out..3rd day in the tank.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Your rams look quite big if compared with the neons, Rob.:blink: The rams I bought are usually just 3 cm but yours seem to reach 5 cm.:shock2:
I have a 9 months old blue ram measuring about 6 cm.:eek:mg:

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Out of interest, how did you take you pics Rob?

Were the tank lights on/off and did you use a flash for any of them?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
katherine73 said:
Out of interest, how did you take you pics Rob?

Were the tank lights on/off and did you use a flash for any of them?
Those first pics that shows the color of the rams are taken with flash and with the tank lights on,but all the lights in that room where switched of.
Dont think that was easy to get those pics...i think i took many..many pics and only few was okey.
Btw..i never take pics of my fish with the camera straight on the fish...i take the camera little above or under the fish or in an angle so as the flash will not reflect so much on the fish.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Ram-a-dam-a-ding-dong!!

Awesome photos Rob, love the colours on them, well done bud

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well, now I am jealous.
I only have one left!
and it's a girl so not so much color... :x

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
I find the males less colorful and more susceptible to illness than the females in my experience.

It surprises me that the females are more active than the males.:blink: At least, what I can see is that the males are lazier.
Girl power I guess.
Seems males are the weaker sex when it comes to fish.:mrgreen:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts