Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I need help
I bought a flowerhorn 4 days ago. It's head is shrinking and I can see dents in the head. Is it normal or is it some disease. I am feeding him high quality pellets.

1st day

4 th day

His head shrunk and there is a big dent so I'm a little concerned.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Oh wow! He could eat that colored gravel, I recommend you remove it. What size fish tank is this poor fish in? Fish's bodies will sometimes shrink if they don't have enough space to swim around in.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Oh wow! He could eat that colored gravel, I recommend you remove it. What size fish tank is this poor fish in? Fish's bodies will sometimes shrink if they don't have enough space to swim around in.
They will not get shrunk because of a small tank, but as a result of a disease or yes, stress.

·
Registered
225 Posts
A small tank RESULTS in the stress of a fish! So IT CAN CAUSE the head to shrink! Lately you have bombarding all my replies with FALSE INFORMATION! Please stop. From your other post it seems like you only have one betta fish! Causing me to believe that you are throwing out random information!

·
Registered
122 Posts
A small tank RESULTS in the stress of a fish! So IT CAN CAUSE the head to shrink! Lately you have bombarding all my replies with FALSE INFORMATION! Please stop. From your other post it seems like you only have one betta fish! Causing me to believe that you are throwing out random information!
Watch Foo The Flowerhorn. Small tank sill not stress the fish, but when the fish is stunted. Stress will cause it to shrink as well as a disease. Bombarding? One betta fish? Throwing random information? I’ve got two tanks, one is 5 gallon betta tank and second one is 33 gallons which is 125L if you didn’t know LOL. 33 gallon is packed with livebearers xD
Wait wait wait.. you’re actually highlighting your mean words with capital letters? Using exclamation marks? You’re yelling which is, I suppose, is against rules. I’m sorry, but had to report this and I can report you further if you want? :) Well, take you and your hissy fit and off you trot to your playground.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts