Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking about it mu wife set up a time tommorow to get the house fumigated for fleas. my cats must have brought them into the house. anyways we have to leave the house for 4 hours. does anybody know if the cemicalls in the air will give the fish tank any problems?
If so is there anything I can do to minimize the problems. cover the tank? anything like that?

Roger

·
Banned
1,591 Posts
Rogergolf66 said:
I was just thinking about it mu wife set up a time tommorow to get the house fumigated for fleas. my cats must have brought them into the house. anyways we have to leave the house for 4 hours. does anybody know if the cemicalls in the air will give the fish tank any problems?
If so is there anything I can do to minimize the problems. cover the tank? anything like that?

Roger
I wouldnt do it.
You will have to shut down everything , then cover everything. I knew a guy who had fleas in his house from his wifes cat and he wouldnt even consider fumigating his house. If you do it your a bigger man then me taking that risk. If you do it good luck. I wouldnt do it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.