Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is going to be a first for me, but I'm going to order some plants and fish for two different tanks, my old 10 gallon which would have something living in it after a year of being empty, and my 20 gallon, which was the reason why the 10 gallon was empty in the first place. Ordering plants and fish at the same time would be another first since I usually wait until about a month between the two, but if I time it right, I'll get the plants before I get fish, at least for the 10 gallon.

For the 10 gallon:

Plants

1x Anubias Frazeri
1x Cabomba
1x Wisteria

Fish

1x Sparkling Gourami
2x Assassin Snails
4x Otos
6x Neon Tetras

For the 20gal:

Plants

1x Hornwort
1x Water Sprite

Fish

4 or 5x Kuhli Loaches
6x Harlequin Rasboras (Maybe)

The loaches are to replace the ones I've lost. Started off with four, down to half, and since they prefer to have a big group, hopefully this will help with whatever is bugging them.

As for the Rasboras, while I have plenty of fish in the tank, and even though common sense is telling me to stop, right now I have plenty of space of space in the middle and I want it filled since I have plenty at the top and the bottom, and I want to fill out the empty spot. Kind of like that one itch that won't go away until you scratch.

Both lists are open to change, suggestions, and to warn you, talking me out of something would be fruitless because I have trouble talking myself out of anything, especially if it's something that is going to nag at me if I don't.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Change of plans, the company that I was going to buy Oto from ran out before the money I needed to buy them could come in. Amazing how life works sometimes. Anyway going to order three Amano Shrimp for algae control.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts