Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Female Silver Molly is having issues where she can not swim horizontally, the nitrate levels are a little high compared to how i keep them usually now it might be low to you but as i said higher then i usually keep them and i do plan on getting real plants once i have the extra cash to spend on them. here is a video showing the problem Molly Having Issues Video by K2_boy_83 | Photobucket

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have read that mashed up peas being fed to Mollies can fix the swim bladder problem so i tried to feed her by just putting it in the tank but she didn't want to eat it so i caught her in a net and put some mashed peas in there and she ate some of it, I will do this daily and hope for a improvement

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What else could this be? I went from yesterday morning having one fish with what i thought was a swim bladder issue to today having that ones friend that never left her alone get lethargic over the night and die this morning and that fish was happy and active before i went to sleep last night chasing the to zebra Danios and red fin tetras around the tank like usual, eating, just being a happy fish BUT was kinda nudging the one with the swim bladder kinda like worried for her. Could that have stressed her out to the point of death?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts