Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fish Undine is not eating either freeze dried bloodworms or Betta bites, I'm a new mom and need some good advice about not just food but a proper tank and maybe a companion that he won't attack? Georgie!!!

·
Banned
12,153 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. What size tank do you have Undine in? Most people will recommend 2 gallons or larger. I would try feeding him New Life spectrum betta pellets or Omega one betta buffet pellets. How long have you had Undine? Sometimes they won't eat while they're getting used to their new home and you may just have to be patient.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and welcome to the forum. What size tank do you have Undine in? Most people will recommend 2 gallons or larger. I would try feeding him New Life spectrum betta pellets or Omega one betta buffet pellets. How long have you had Undine? Sometimes they won't eat while they're getting used to their new home and you may just have to be patient.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ta very much for ur prompt reply, I've had Undine for about six weeks, his a very finicky Guy with lots of attitude!!! I got him in a dollar shop selling Betta, I knew that I was probably making a mistake, but while I was just looking Undine swam over straight away like a puppy in shelter. I foolishly bought a Betta set tank 2 small! Researched food 2much different info.I need more advice from u overall I will certainly try the food advice, I do know the tank is 2 small
l ta Georgie?!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 4 of 4 Posts