Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
765 Posts
i have many

L25,L27,L90,L129,L203,L239,L260 and many more
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
It is too hard for me to pick a favorite, LOL. I love all the plecos I have for different reasons, but if Ihad to pick a favorite pleco I don't have it would have to be the ancistrus sp blauauge. That is a solid black pleco bristlenose with blue eyes. Not only is that a beautiful pleco, but impossible to find, that makes it unusual. Tracy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
ghost716 said:
It is too hard for me to pick a favorite, LOL. I love all the plecos I have for different reasons, but if Ihad to pick a favorite pleco I don't have it would have to be the ancistrus sp blauauge. That is a solid black pleco bristlenose with blue eyes. Not only is that a beautiful pleco, but impossible to find, that makes it unusual. Tracy
Wow.
Drool.
Have you got any pix of one of those lurking around on your Pc that you could post?
It may become my fantasy plec...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,248 Posts
crazie.eddie said:
Love my L-18 Gold nugget, but due to the cost and looking forward to get a breeding colony, I would have to say L-046 zebra plecos.
I didn't know gold nuggets cost more than the zebras.:blink:
My fave would be the L001 from Rob unless I see more to drool on.:mrgreen:

Guys! You'd better post several pics of your plecs. I am expecting more from you, Ghost.:wink2:
Don't post them here. Post them in the Loricariids Photos thread.:mrgreen: :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Hard to choose.

I really like ALL the peckoltias...
but--- (I am about to become unpopular here)

I think my VERY favorite might be the Longfin Albino Bristlenose.
At the moment that is.
Yes, I know they breed readily, yes, I know they are easy to find, I still think they look like The Snow Dragon of the Water.
Too cool for school.

I am also very partial to the L204.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
the true zebra pleco, i don't know what the scientific name was but i know someone that had one and they are awsome. a shame they are so expensive now :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
415 Posts
Ziek said:
the true zebra pleco, i don't know what the scientific name was but i know someone that had one and they are awsome. a shame they are so expensive now :(
Hypancistrus Zebra is the name Ziek and yes it is a shame!

Mine is my juvi L27 xingu, the plec on the left in my sig. when he grows up he should look a little like this all things being well!! :D



photo and fish credit allen koh
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,404 Posts
xingumike said:
Ziek said:
the true zebra pleco, i don't know what the scientific name was but i know someone that had one and they are awsome. a shame they are so expensive now :(
Hypancistrus Zebra is the name Ziek and yes it is a shame!

Mine is my juvi L27 xingu, the plec on the left in my sig. when he grows up he should look a little like this all things being well!! :D



photo and fish credit allen koh
:eek:mg:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Alexis said:
ghost716 said:
It is too hard for me to pick a favorite, LOL. I love all the plecos I have for different reasons, but if Ihad to pick a favorite pleco I don't have it would have to be the ancistrus sp blauauge. That is a solid black pleco bristlenose with blue eyes. Not only is that a beautiful pleco, but impossible to find, that makes it unusual. Tracy
Wow.
Drool.
Have you got any pix of one of those lurking around on your Pc that you could post?
It may become my fantasy plec...
Here is a picture from PF. You can't see the blue eyes, but Shane said it does have blue eyes. Tracy

~Sorry. Hot linking to other forums will not be permitted. Posting the pics would be the best solution.
Blue
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top