Registered
13,248 Posts
Harry Potter.:)

Not a Star Wars fan.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Harry Potter all the way!! :lol:
Its all tooo exciting new book comes out soon and order of the phenix film is out this year :D :D :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Out of the 2 would have 2 B Star Wars

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
i would have to say star wars, i watched every single one. And not the remakes either. I watched all the origional ones. I never really got into harry potter, i actually thought it was quite boring, but thats my opinoin on the matter.

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Dare I ask what the Star Wars fans thought of the three prequels? I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but if Jar Jar Binks lived in my aquarium I would pray for ich :p

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
ha, thats funny!! :lol:
it may sounds childish but my favorite movie is the little mermaid and finding nemo. i just love disney movies

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
im guessing thats a big reason why you got clownfish right mel?

i like star wars more than harry potter. I like the 5th starwars the most, it seemed the most well done one, the first three were too much about special effects and not about script, im telling you george lucas never had a highschool love with the love script he gave anakin and that.... princess thingy (I forget her name)

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix' film will be out by July 14. Check out wikipedia for several film characters including Dolores Umbridge and Bellatrix Lestrange.:thumbsup:

Also, the book 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' which is the final installment will be out on July 21.:wink2: I've been guessing all the way how Harry Potter will be able to find all 4 Horcruxes and destroy them in time to stop Voldemort's immortality. 2 main characters will also die.:sob: Hope it's not Hermione and Ron.:blueshake:
I can't wait to see the film and get the book.:welldone:

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
i think harry and voldemort will die together, it just seems fitting as they dont really talk about harry's future much, sure he wants to be that dark arts slayer but they dont really go far with that plot

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
I still don't understand the meaning of this.:sarcastic: :shake:
Neither will live while the other survives.
Obviously, someone has to survive before killing the other, right?:question:

Oh, and it seems the 2 main characters that J.K. Rowling said will die could be Voldemort and Harry.:blueshake: If not Harry, it could be one of his friends, teachers or anyone else closest to Harry.:blueworry:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wev'e already have Dumbledore gone but i presume it's harry and voldemort. Harry should find all the Horucuxes. Harry and Voldermort might kill each other by both doing Avada Kedavra.
P.S I read on the newspaper that harry dies. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts