Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My platies have presented me with a "cloud" of fry over several months. So I have fries of many different ages. Largest is about 1" long (not counting the tail, smallest about 1/4" to 3/8".

There are no exclusive fish stores within a reasonable driving distance. The Pet^*&# chain stores couldn't care less, I've tried. Anybody got any thoughts or suggestions. There are around 30 of them. I'm open to anyway of disposing except euthenasia. They are currently in a 29Gplanted, heated and filtered tank that I have to do almost daily 50% WC to keep the nitrAtes down.

·
Registered
679 Posts
You could list them on Craig's List. If you want to ship you can do that as well. I'd consider buying them if you decide to. P.M. if you have questions or want to ship.

·
Registered
124 Posts
A predator in a different tank. I keep livebearers and there is no way I could find homes for all the fry.I have one tank with a single Senegal Bichir in it.I don't watch him eat but that is his nature and I accept that this is the fate of most fish in the wild.I'm not totally comfortable with it but it's the best I could come up with.Trying to sell off common livebearers is not a realistic option for most of us

1 - 4 of 4 Posts