Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I've only just joined as I have lots of Endlers in tank I really need to give some away to a good home. I used to advertise on fb market place but now they don't allow it even though I'm not selling them. I live in luxulyan in Cornwall, do any of you know of anywhere we can offload fish when we get too many. If not then I may have to consider selling the whole caboodle!!!

·
Administrator
7-10 tanks ranging in sizes up to 125g
66 Posts
Lfs will usually take them from you, possibly even give you store credit.

·
Registered
50 gal w/ Spoiled Guppies , Mollies and 3 Bettas in private tanks
96 Posts
Another idea might be to seek out / join, local / area fish keeper groups and see if anyone in those groups are looking / want them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another idea might be to seek out / join, local / area fish keeper groups and see if anyone in those groups are looking / want them.
Hi, yes thank you for your reply I've managed to get hold of someone who had some from me before and she's having some but yes i was going to do that. I think that's best idea as mu local fish shop won't take any back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts