Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I clean my tank once a week, which is good but I seem to cannot get rid of these little white worms that are on the tank glass. What is the best way to get rid of them. I am new to having a tank and dwarf frogs (got them September 1st)and it takes just one accidental over feeding for these white worm things to appear.

Yes I have learned my lesson but I want and need to get rid of those things. What is the best way to do it? Can I have an emergency tank cleaning?

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Do you syphon the gravel when you do your water changes? You are correct in that overfeeding can cause a planaria explosion. How much and how often do you feed? What size tank and what are the occupants?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you syphon the gravel when you do your water changes? You are correct in that overfeeding can cause a planaria explosion. How much and how often do you feed? What size tank and what are the occupants?
I take everything out when I clean my tank and syphon the gravel. I rinse everything before I put it back in.
I feed my frogs twice a day. I give my frogs a thumbnail full food (hope that made sense)
I have 3 frogs and a snail in a 5.5 gal. The planaria have now turned into little gnats. I feel like I need to scrub it and today I found a planaria on my frog. I am now freaking out. Can treatments be put with frogs?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts