Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy some Duckweed and any other random plants you are looking to trim / part with. Definitely want the Duckweed 1st and foremost.

Paypal ready to go. Shipped to 33426

Thanks, Roland

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Got plenty I'll ship for the cost of small flat-rate shipping and a dollar or so for gas to the PO. That's assuming duckweed's not on the Florida noxious weed list (I'll have to check before sending, but I don't think it is).
May have other floaters mixed in.

Shoot me a PM and I'll let you know what else I may have to spare. May want to wait until the weather gets a tad warmer. Hard on plants shipping this time of year.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
ok got the mix of plants pulled and sent you a PM. May have some more to add in. I'll add until I fill up the flat rate box. Please PM me your complete shipping address!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I will have some more to sell periodically as I prune and re-scape (and the shipping weather warms up!).
Keep checking here!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Sorry I haven't had anything else to send. Had a bad outbreak of BBA and had to do a massive prune and bleach dip to clear the plants. Now about 1/2 my crypts are starting to melt. Also added over 180 gallons of new tanks so my plants got thinned between the new tanks. Will certainly have some swords toward the end of summer, but not likely to have much but Frogbit before then...

If my plants take off again sooner and I have some to send, I will let you know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok Thanks so much for keeping me in mind. I got all my drift wood finally in the 150 gallon. The plants are doing well for the most part.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 9 of 9 Posts