Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kiara is driving me nuts. This isn't the first thread that this user has picked arguments with other users on the forums. It's just getting really old and I really don't want to be a part of it. PLEASE do something about it. I just don't even want to reply, because she's making me sound like a terrible person when I wasn't trying to at all. I'm just so fed up with this. At this point it's like if I see she's active in the thread I just turn the other direction.

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=22202

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hi Hakoken Kitty. Thank you VERY much for bringing your problem here to us and not expressing it in the thread!!
Several of us will take a look at the thread and we'll converse and see what will be done about it. Give us some time to take a look.

Jakiebabie

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you....

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
I looked the thread over and even tried to look at some of the other posts made by Kiara. Yes she is rather opinionated, as many fish keepers are!!, and it can be quite aggravating!! I will try to post in the thread if I can. It is can be very hard to deal with sometimes.
While staying away is not something we want you to do... we want you to enjoy the forum as much as anyone else, staying away from someone who aggravates the heck out of you is a good idea.

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Ok, I have drafted a msg to Kiara1125 directly and I've posted it in our Discussion area for editing/approval by the other Mods.
I'll let you know when I have sent it.

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Our PM has been sent to Kiara1125 so hopefully things will quiet down. Re-post here if you see more of the same. Thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Again, thank you. I'm sorry. I really try and get along with people but it really irked me when she made it sound like I was trying to bash someone else.

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
No problem. You are not the only one who has had a concern. You are the only one to tell us about it... so how many others might have left or avoided the threads as you say because of posts like this and were unable to report it.
It is ok to state our own opinion and how we feel. It is ok to disagree with someone over their opinion but it is not ok to make someone else feel bad for having their own opinion.
Even if someone is wrong there is a nice way to correct it so that others reading the Forum can learn as they go. We have a lot of newbies on here!! and very young people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts