Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post a photo of my Daughters new Dragon Beta, she's called it Tyrion (big game of Thrones Fan!).

The first is on his his way home from the LFS.

The second is him installed in his temporary 7G tank while waiting for his permanent 10G to fully cycle.

He's settling in very well, slowly exploring his new home and new tank mates, a pair of Pepper Corys, with their 6 week old offspring and a couple of Mystery Snails. All getting along fine! :)

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
He's a realy beauty and very unique with his colors. Great score!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's a realy beauty and very unique with his colors. Great score!
Thanks Romad! Yeah he's a Beaut isn't he? My daughter was smitten as soon as she saw him, we had a good look round and he was the best we saw by far! :)

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Awesome! Hope you will share a pic of his tank! He is beautiful!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tyrions New Tank

Here's Tyrion in his new home. He seems really happy! Its amazing how his colouring changes from emerald through turquoise to dark blue depending on the light in different parts of the tank! :-D :shock:

Sorry there's so many photo's! :roll:

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Awesome tank!! Great job!! Thank you for sharing all those pictures... phew.... :lol: :rofl:

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Gorgeous tank! I'm a little jealous of that wood that you have in there. I've been looking for similar but haven't found anything that speaks to me yet.

Great job you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gorgeous tank! I'm a little jealous of that wood that you have in there. I've been looking for similar but haven't found anything that speaks to me yet.

Great job you :thumbsup:
Thanks!
I know what you mean about finding the right wood, when you do you just know its the piece you've been looking for eh?:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts