Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I saw this fish on a website that you can order fish off of. I had never heard of this fish or saw any pictures before. I'm sure he would need a huge tank and I don't see him in my nearby future but he looks amazing and I like triggers. He's called a Titan Trigger.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
http://www.roozens.com/aquaticfish.htm is the site i saw him on. they have some cool fishies. i really like triggers, they're all so recognisable, and have attitude. the first one i ever saw was a huma huma in a lfs. i saw a baby a little while ago so cute. i like the huma cause alot of fish are so plush and fishy, they are so sharp looking. hopefully they look like that and he wasnt starving. that would b bad.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, if it is a titan trigger it's going to potentially get 75cm (29.5 inches)long! they are the largest of the triggers (been looking it up) eat shellfish, urchins, crustaceans and coral. they've been known to attack divers!! (watch out if you're cleaning ur tank with this guy) and are aggresive especially when they're in the mood for makin babies. i don't know how many ppl would b able to keep this fish or would want to attempt it. He's a titan all right. he's huge and wants to bite u!
:blink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts