Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Welcome to the forum

I would give giant danios a try. Perhaps them and a school of tiger barbs.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
That would be a filament barb - the one with the spot at the base of the tail.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
I know they get pretty big - seen them in the store and in a friends tank. I think they are a goo choice for a 6 foot tank - wouldn't keep then in less.

Sent from Petguide.com App

Reactions: Bongox3

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
I'm sure that they are stunning in a group in a large tank. Unfortunately my friend has a Noah's ark themed tank.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
No, Noah's ark theme means 2 of these, 2 of those, 2 of this, 2 of that.... 2 of way too many species crammed into one tank ;-)

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
That's not really lingo - It's just what I call it :)

I just updated my signature with a list of what all are in my tanks. I have quite a few in my 125. How many species can go in a 120 is dependent on the species ;-)

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Just saw ur aquarium...beautiful fish....love the video of the three loaches...!!! Still trying to figure out how to post a still of my tank...let alone a video....I'm afraid I'm of the "pong" and atari generation....not so computer savvy....

Thank you - it's from last year though.... time to udpate.

If you know where the pictures are on your computer, it is easy to post them. Below the "quick reply" box, you'll see a button that says "go advanced". Clicking that takes you to the full reply screen. If you scroll down you will see a section headed "additional options". In that section is a button for "manage attachments". That opens up a window that will allow you to upload pics by browsing for them. After you have selected a picture, you click on "upload". Then you "Submit reply"

Reactions: Bongox3

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Looks healthy with all that green! Is that a wisteria forest?

The best way to post videos is to upload them to youtube and then copy and paste the URL (address).

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Yeah, I am not into plants. The only reason why I think I can identify the wisteria is because I have some. I have a few plants that manage to survive, without my help. And a TON of java moss.

Once the sun goes down I'm going to make an updated video.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts