Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disappointed in the site, you guys had to have seen the post by one of the members. I'm not a expert on this but I'm pretty sure he couldn't do what he claims to have done on multiple posts. He said he has loaded up a virus so I'm sure many people have avoided the site today.

Have the admins left the site also?

There hasn't been a single post in the last 9 hours other than this one. If it is dead I can move on too just like the site.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Yeah that was pretty ridiculous. I'm on an iPhone so I'm not too worried.....

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I guess the user was upset but I don't understand the need for the posts. Looks like they have removed the posts over night.

Jaysee I was going to send you a private message but looks like you have that turned off. I have a question for you if you have a few mins drop me a PM or email if you have time.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
I'm working on fixing that....

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
I'm here. But having password problems myself this morning. My old brain! I was able to remove a couple of the posts but there are still a few steps I need to do to take care of this. Jaysee, once I've fixed my issues I can maybe help you with your issue as well.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
I got it fixed - had to bust out the old laptop.

Reactions: SeaHorse

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
I'm here. But having password problems myself this morning. My old brain! I was able to remove a couple of the posts but there are still a few steps I need to do to take care of this. Jaysee, once I've fixed my issues I can maybe help you with your issue as well.
Same. Still here but some issues.

·
Administrator
1,332 Posts
The guy who posted has been banned from a number of our sites. He's got an axe to grind to say the least. I don't think he would be so stupid/foolish to actually do what he threatened since he's admitting to a cyber crime. And yes, we have it tracked, traced and stored for our records. Sorry you guys were inconvenienced.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts