Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I noticed that a post I made in the rant thread in reply to Kinetic's post has disappeared. Its not even found through my statistics. Naturally I messaged kinetic to ask if he was offended by the post amd he tells me he didn't even get to read. He asked me what the post was about so I explained. He told me he wasn't insulted or offended. My question to you mods is what the heck happened to my post and why did you feel the need to delete it if that was what you did. How did it offend you but didn't offend the person to whom it was intended, who didn't even get to read it? Who got offended and why? As a member I believe I deserve answers.

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Can you tell us what the post was about? So we know what to look for? Thanks. Kinetic's post is what number in the Rant Thread?

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Hi MM,

I just did a search of all of your posts and I don't see anything in the removed area. It would be there if it was moved out of the original thread. We don't delete posts.

Can you give us a bit more information of where it fell in the thread?

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
How strange!
I'm not seeing anything, either. . .
As a rule, if we had removed a post of yours, you would have been notified via PM with an explanation.
Perhaps it was a simple computer glitch?
Feel free to repost it, if you'd like!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts