Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have learned what needed to learn from this site...
And besides, The best I have gotten from y'all is a misrepresentation of a picture that I posted. Okay, I probably should have decided on a better picture to post, but you guys banned me from all competitions forever, leaving me with an email address to contact with questions. I sent me apologies for the picture, deleted it, and got back to you guys. Nothing, 3 months I waited. I have now slowly drifted apart from this site and wish to delete my account. This, however, is delayed by my inability to find the deactivate account button. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Comments that do not answer my question will be ignored. I find them useless. Also, Like I said before, I drifted away from this site, so who knows when I will be back. I thank you in advance.

·
Super Moderator
3,247 Posts
This can only be done by the Administrator.

If you intend on ever coming back to the site, you would need to register again though...why not keep your account and just become inactive?

Also can you explain more on being banned from competitions as we generally do not allow them on the site anyway?

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Emeraldmaster, are you referring to the Photo of the Month contest? If you are experiencing a difficulty in uploading a photo for the contest, please be assured it is not because you have been "banned." We were or possibly still are experiencing a glitch that is preventing EVERYONE from uploading a photo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts