Tropical Fish Keeping banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Whoa fantastic pictures Cody! I love the way they stare so intently at their food before pouncing. Does yours ever wiggle his tail slightly when he spots food in the tank? I've noticed Charlie sometimes does this.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I haven't noticed yet, but I haven't exactly been watching their tail when they eats. :roll: I'll see if he/she does tomorrow (already fed him/her today).

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
wow!! he's gorgeous !
i like the house on the right too. :)

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
He's very pretty. Way too pretty to ever be called Diddy, Puff, Puffy, P. Diddy, etc. :-D
I really like the set up you did for him. Awesome.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
If you posted his age I must've missed it, but I'd say maybe 6 - 8 weeks? He's a wee beauty, it'll be interesting to see his colours change as he develops. That's a lovely clear photography Cody.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks.

I have no idea how old he is, unfortunatley. Pretty young though, because he is a little smaller than my hand (his whole body, that is).

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
wow cody,big change,what gives ?
i do like it still :)

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The first setup was completely temporary and I changed it to get it "done." I will be adding slate for a substrate soon.

I got all hides and background off PetSolutions and Drs. Foster and Smith.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Very nice juvenile leo! You don't use sand do you? Nice tank too! Do you have a humid hide? (theyre optional, I'm just wondering)

Oh, what do you feed him/her? Mealworms, crickets, etc? Just wondering... again. :]]

21 - 36 of 36 Posts