·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Brass 12 port manifold with 10 plugs and 10 hose barbs and 20 o-rings $30

Riccia 7x7 large piece $15

Water Lettuce $2 sandwich bag full

Crypt Hudoroi $20 each buy 5 or more $15 around 10 available. They are super healthy long root systems have been growing for about 2yrs untouched about 3-5 leaves on each plant and full grown around 7-9 inches.

Bronze Crypts $4 buy 5 or more $3 each or 10+ $2 each, 30 available.

Giant Willow Moss (Fontinalis antipyretica var. gigantean) was $8 now $4 Tennis Ball Size, Has small amount of hair algae

Peacock Moss $8 tennis ball size

Flame Moss was $8 now $4dense Golfball size. Half off has small amount of hair algae from iron imbalance

Fissiden Fontanus $8 Golfball size (Fissiden in pic is about 2 golfballs portions) I have a couple portions I can do half off $4 from hair algae due to iron imbalance

Subwassertang $5 Golfball $8 Tennis Ball

Cherry Shrimp $1 each comes with small amount of peacock moss for them to travel on.

Orange Shrimp $2 each comes with small amount of peacock moss for them to travel on.

Blue Pearl $3 each comes with small amount of peacock moss for them to travel on.

Shipping is $7-$10 (depending on size) USPS Priority. Heat pack is $2 if needed. I take the packages to a major hub in Indianapolis so they don't see the weather on my end and USPS had heated warehouses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts