Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum but I posted a thread in Classifieds because I'm looking for some plants for my tanks. I got a reply but now when I try to post again, it says I can't reply or start a thread there until I've put up 100 posts. But since I already did, now I'm going to seem rude by not replying!:oops: Any way around this?

Thanks,
Sally

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
Moved this out of How to use TFK.

Sally, sorry that this happened. As I stated in my PM to you, the post requirement for classifieds was disabled and then put back in place.

Will notify Admin. regarding the post count which I think we agreed to lower. I'll take a look at your thread in the meantime.

Reactions: Sally M

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Maybe my thread could be moved to another forum like Plantd Betta Tanks or something else appropriate?

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Please PM each other for now. I've posted a comment in your thread explaining the situation. Please do note that you will not be able to use the classifieds again until you have reached 100 posts :)

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
So it seems that the Post count changes are what caused the glitch on Bettafish.com this past weekend. We may need to eliminate the post count requirement all together. It was supposed to be 25...not 100. Admin even confirmed that he set it to 25, but now we have a major glitch happening.

This was a private custom built site that has them scratching their heads behind the scenes!! Hey... what's a little challenge!?

Reactions: Sally M

·
Administrator
9,804 Posts
The OP did get the message that 100 posts were required but she was in the BF classifieds. Pretty sure Yung fixed that yesterday as well.

And OP claims that Peachi is sending her some plants so she's good for now. I told her to PM me or someone on the team if she wants her post moved to planted tanks in BF.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts