·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Thank you iamntbatman.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Nice pic, B14 VZR. Good looking fish. You should enter this pic in the monthly contest!

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
My "shy" guy made a front & center appearance for me. Normally he darts from the camera.

Attachments

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
very nice discus. kymmie. I hope to get my 180 tall out an put some in it. Untill the move.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
very nice discus. kymmie. I hope to get my 180 tall out an put some in it. Untill the move.
I hope you get some too! They are such fun fish. Very pretty and graceful but they still have that nice (and sometimed nasty) cichlid personality, lol. I really enjoy mine.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
woaw very nice this is a fire dragon discus correct about 4 or five inch huh verynice again
The pic that I posted? He's four inches (good eye!) but he was sold to me as a seven-bar throwback. I like fire dragon better!!

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
I hope you get some too! They are such fun fish. Very pretty and graceful but they still have that nice (and sometimed nasty) cichlid personality, lol. I really enjoy mine.
They are the only fishes that ever truly made me nervous. Can't explain the reasoning they just did, But I do miss them. Just don't miss the nervousness.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Beautiful Cichlids. I have just recently adopted my first. I find them utterly fascinating, and I have fallen in love with The Colonel, my Electric Blue African Cichlid.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Nice fish cjbtech. I like the Calvus.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
AAAAHHHHHH!

I had an african tank all through high school and my frontosa was my prized possession, he was about eight inches when I decided that college and a full time job left me no time for my babies and I gave him to a coworker. I miss him soooooo much, I can't wait until I have time/room for a big tank again!

Right now I've only got a teensy 2.5g betta tank, and it's driving me nuts not having anything bigger.

Just wanted to say I'm jealous! You all have beautiful fish :-D

And to anyone considering getting them, they're TOTALLY worth it. I'm stoked, I got the boyfriend hooked on 'em too, he's ready to build a custom wolf cichlid tank and set up another calvus tank, eeeheheheh!

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Heres' Dozer, my Green Texas.

Attachments

81 - 100 of 179 Posts