Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I wouldnt put 2 dwarfs in a 15g, they will fight quite often. U could get 1 though. Same thing with the honeys, they r the most peaceful things ever in a bigger tank. But in a smallish tank i wouldnt do it. Some swordtails can reach 4in!!! Also r very active fish. How did u have aggression issues with guppies (just wondering lol)?!?!?! Put u could do neons, or even more platies(different colors).
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
To tankman: I had two male fancy guppies that would pester and bully my one female platy. I gave the guppies away, but it was too late, the female platy died from the stress
Posted via Mobile Device
Ya that makes sense. That m/f ratio goes sort of with all livebearers even of different species. I wouldnt do bleeding hearts. They are larger tetras that would like more room. Plus they should be in schools of 6+. U could do a school of serpaes, cuz they r smaller but they kind of look like the bleeding hearts.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.