Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All :D
So i liked the idea of having a huge cherry shrimp army. I bought 6 and got a free baby. I keep the temp at about 70 degrees, they live with 2 mystery snails and some guppy's. They have some ferns and java moss and a few places to hide but they don't seem to want to breed. I see 1 or 2 with what looks like eggs fanning there belly's but nothing ever seems to come from it so i guess they are not fertilized. Its been 4 months now and ive lost 3, i am not to sure what happened but they are shedding so i am at a loss. What can i do to get them to start laying eggs :D

Thanks all :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had 5 assassin snails they all died at once, was a strange thing :S i am starting to wonder if maybe i don't have enough cover from what everyone is saying so im going to order in some move Java Fern and Moss as i am watching the guppies go in and out of the plants so many it is not dense enough and they are getting the babys :S

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
toadbits what are they :D google is not much help :)

That does make sense, the shrimp are from a store but my guppy s and mystery snails are from a private seller and they are doing amazing :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.