Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen only this fixture, EVO Quad 24" LED Aquarium Light Coral Reef Cichlid 28x 3W 3 Watts | eBay , It is CHEAP and I want it for my 29 that has a crappy light on it. The seller has supper good feedback, 99.5%, and they have a MH that I want to get but I hear that LED last longer and cost less to run. I want to know if anyone, anyone! has this fixture. There are no reviews on it that I can find, just a cupple of threads on other sietes. Take a look at it on eBay and let me know if its good ect. I have only had my tank for a few weeks and I dont know much about SW tanks. As far as I know they are 3 watt per LED and it has 28 LEDs, with 8 Actinic 460nm and 20 with 10,000k. Scroll down to see the discription on it, I will get it if it is good, or else I am going with his other product a 30 inch MH, MH ADV 30" Metal Halide T5 Lighting Aquarium Light Reef Marine Coral 346W LED | eBay

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
I'd say yes. They are the correct LED. But, I can't find the focusing lens thats used on the lights. Thats the only draw back to me saying that I would use em.
focusing lens should be around 60-80

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd say yes. They are the correct LED. But, I can't find the focusing lens thats used on the lights. Thats the only draw back to me saying that I would use em.
focusing lens should be around 60-80
What do you mean by focusing lens? I have herd of these buy would I need them? And what do they do? Besides the obvious focus the light.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts