1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2 Posts
If I have a 55 gallon aquarium with two HOB power filters with great 3 stage filtration could I get away with 60-65 small tetras in it? fish

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also I purchase an Easy-Aqua mini fan RC-003 that has a air flow knob. It has a approx. 6 inch cord with a suction cup attached to it. Would anyone know what it is for or where to put it? In water? Out?

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have a 29 gallon long with 20 pounds of sand some driftwood some rocks and some ceramic stuff but i need to set it up and get plants
Any ideas for fish to keep?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys. Ive got a pond like setup with tarp and all and i have an oscar and kenyi cicjlids n some swordtails in it. I just added one aftican catfish in there. Do u guys know if having that catfish in there is safe?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys. Ive got a pond like setup with tarp and all and i have an oscar and kenyi cicjlids n some swordtails in it. I just added one aftican catfish in there. Do u guys know if having that catfish in there is safe?
Its just a baby btw

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know they get big, but thought my oscar would take care of it😅😅😅 they r afterall extremely aggressive. He takes care of himself even now! But thank you very much for replying to my query 😊😊😊

1 - 20 of 29 Posts