Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Says I'm not authorized to post pictures..

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Hmmm, are you trying to post them through a URL or by an attachment from your computer?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By attachment on the computer.

Wonder if it is on my end? It always says:

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.bettafish.com/newattachment.php?do=manageattach&p=. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Alright, I will try when I get home (or someone else can) and if there is a problem for me I will let the Admin know..
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, still not working.. wanted to post a new contraption I came up with in the breeding section, but still get error message :(

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Hi Myates. I'll talk tonight with the Admin. Will let you know tomorrow.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I found out the issue.. I had to resize the pictures smaller to get them to work. I never had to before, but I resized them smaller and was able to post pictures once more. I tried with another that wasn't resized and got the error.. so now will just make sure I resize the pictures. Thank you though!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
You know, I noticed that if I post a larger picture it gets resized so small you can't see anything. Might be somewhat the same problem. o_O

1 - 8 of 8 Posts