Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
55 gallon and Bella
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i was buying fish supplies, i didnt realize what was included in some of them
my filter came with fish food and conditioner but i already bought those things :oops:
idk what brand i use (the aqueon stuff is included in my filter)
Hair Brown Liquid Fluid Cosmetics
Drinkware Ingredient Cup Drink Serveware

Registered
Prime is well.....Prime. I would put it in it's own category. It's concentrated, so a little goes a long way. It not only neutralizes chlorine and chloramines and detoxifies heavy metals, it also temporarily detoxifies Nitrate, Nitrite and Ammonia. It's over all a great product.

Aqueon and other products alike on the other hand only neutralize chlorine and sometimes not even chloramines.

I'm a fan of Prime as you can see. It's a go-to product and a must have for me. I can't trust my city tap water.

馃檹

Registered
when i was buying fish supplies, i didnt realize what was included in some of them
my filter came with fish food and conditioner but i already bought those things :oops:
idk what brand i use (the aqueon stuff is included in my filter)
View attachment 845285 View attachment 845286
I'm a fan of the Aqueon Tropical Flakes on the other hand. That's all I feed my guppies at the moment. It has Garlic in it which is great for preventing any parasites from showing up.

Tetra is old and true and "Most" fish will accept it. I actually have Tetra Color flakes at the moment and I feed it every now and then to my fish to help boost their color.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts