Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having issues with my air pump not being powerful enough to create a wall of bubbles in my tank (decorative purposes only)
I've been recommended to get an enheim 400 pump vutbim loathe to buy anything unless I can see what it does and ifbits capable of doing what I want.
So my questions are:

Can anyone who runs an enheim filter show me their bubble walls? (Prefer a video but photos will do)

Does anyone run a different filter and have a bubble Wall?
If so what filter do you have and, again, any video or pictures would be helpful

Thank you

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sure, if its a tank without live plants you won't HAVE to have special aeration although it CAN be helpful. However, I AM guessing you have live plants. Anyway, here is what I have for my aeration:

https://www.amazon.com/MLJ-Aquarium...upplies&sprefix=bubble+wall+,pets,212&sr=1-33

Its comes in many different sizes. I actually buy them in large amounts directly from the company since I almost always need them for my business. Unfortunately, there's no way for you to get one directly, but you can get them for a reasonable price if you just click the link above.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts