Tropical Fish Keeping banner

921 - 930 of 930 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just gone through your thread (quite a bit to read). Must say, I never knew planted tanks can be so beautiful. I will definitely look into starting one.

You have amazing skills wrt scaping. Thank you for opening our eyes wrt freshwater tanks

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #923
Just gone through your thread (quite a bit to read). Must say, I never knew planted tanks can be so beautiful. I will definitely look into starting one.

You have amazing skills wrt scaping. Thank you for opening our eyes wrt freshwater tanks
The whole thing??? O.O wow!!

Thanks for the compliments!! I have always loved plants from the fist day I saw them till now. Will always have planted tanks as long as I have a tank up and running. Can't imagine never have any that are not. LoL

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #924
It has been a really long time since I have posted on here I know. Life has been crazy busy for me lately!!! Wish I could say its all been fun but none of it has been. I think for the most part all that is behind me now and I am hoping I can post more regular on here now. Today I did a much needed trimming on my tanks and took some pics.

Here is my 29 as of today

And my Betta tank

·
Administrator
5,465 Posts
Awww So nice to see you posting again! Thanks for sharing pictures with us!! They're beautiful!!

Reactions: Chesh

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
What she said!!! Glad things are looking up over there *hugs*

I know I'm spoiled and get to see them before they get posted up - but I love it when you post in your journals!!! The side-by-side comparisons when I scroll back through are so neat to see.

I will ALWAYS be jealous of your insanely-growing stem plants (though I imagine my low-light crypts and ferns are way easier to keep under control)! I can only imagine what that tank looked like pre-pruning! You've got a green thumb, boy! No doubt about it! ^__^ Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I love your tanks!!! :D They look great!

Reactions: Chesh
921 - 930 of 930 Posts