Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new to this site and I'm a beginner to the aquatic world. I have a 75 gallon tank with quite a few fish in there. For the past month I have been dealing with my ich and possible a fungal outbreak. I have used salt and medicine to help my fish out . For the most part most of my fish survived but I lost a few. After a month and half of treating the tank I have my tank back to normal no signs of ich . But now I see on my boeseman rainbow fish the male has a white pimple on top or around the top of his mouth. I have no ideal what it is and how to treat it . I bought melafix and I have started a 7 day medicine on the tank. Does anyone know what it is and how to prevent it from happening again. I have been doing water changes every 3 days at 30 to 40 percent just clear out the ich. I would appreciate any help or advice
Water Vertebrate Fin Underwater Organism

·
Registered
I have two tanks, one is cycling and one is a 5 gal (Soon to be upgraded)
502 Posts
Just keep doing what your doing and eventually it should go away. If it keeps happening for the next few months I would clean the entire tank with bleach. (Remove everything and make sure all bleach is gone afterwars)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.