Tropical Fish Keeping banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i was just wondering how many bloodfin tetras would be suitable in a 10g, right now i have 5 in there with an oto and im thinking ill need to get a bigger tank in the long run, any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
22,557 Posts
Hey guys, i was just wondering how many bloodfin tetras would be suitable in a 10g, right now i have 5 in there with an oto and im thinking ill need to get a bigger tank in the long run, any advice would be appreciated, thanks!
Assuming you are regular in the weekly partial water change of 30-40%, a couple more bloodfins would be OK. Otos should be in groups, or at least 2-3, and a couple more would also be fine. You don't mention live plants, but if there are live plants that's even better.

Byron.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Assuming you are regular in the weekly partial water change of 30-40%, a couple more bloodfins would be OK. Otos should be in groups, or at least 2-3, and a couple more would also be fine. You don't mention live plants, but if there are live plants that's even better.

Byron.
Thanks for the reply, ill probably head over to my LFS next week and get an oto or two. btw, there are live plants ;)

·
Registered
22,557 Posts
Thanks for the reply, ill probably head over to my LFS next week and get an oto or two. btw, there are live plants ;)
Excellent. Then 2 otos and 2-3 bloodfins are fine. Enjoy.

Byron.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts