Tropical Fish Keeping banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently bought some black moores to keep as pets...about 2 weeks l8er 1 of them started to thin out and his tail started to seperate into little sections. His scales look rotten and he only move with 1 arm. Now he sits at the top of the tank and gobbles 24/7. What should i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o btw what does it mean when a goldfish gobbles at the surface of a tank? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for reponding

1. 9" *9" *15"
2. fresh
3. 2 weeks
4. moors and common red goldfish
5. no 1 fake with pebbles on the bottom not much should i add more
6. i dont have a filter i change water every 1 or 2 weaks its a bowl so a filter wont fit
7.no should i what is that
8. yah some what
9. like 75% every 1 to 2 weeks
10.once a day
11.no lights just sunligh i guess
12.i dont want my fish to die does he have bacterial infection?.
plus he doesnt eat every often
13. no i bought drinking water from walmart lol
7 fish 3 moor 3 common 1 bottom feeder

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thx ill defiently listen but the thing is my rents wont buy me a new taNK but i am can add a filter to the tank would that help. see my rents care about 2 things money and good grades boy do i hate them at times.
but ill thing to an alternative
if not ill try to buy one my self thx for helping me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i guessi could convince ym mom and my dad cu zmy mom is better at taking care will my dad is just a cold blooded monster lol ok of course 30 gallon or higher
how much will that cost?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thx u r very good help thx alot but ill ask u ? l8 though but i message uso u dont hae to hceck this very now and then

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
umm what is fin rioting cuz i found some mild cases on my other fishes and 1 of my reds swims with 1 arm omg this sucks...ok well i will get a filter this weekend and i am trying to get a tank will that help? or do i need treatment

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what is fin rioting andfish swiming iwht 1 arm lop sided

:( :( :( :( :x :x :x :?: :?: :?: :?:
what is fin rioting andfish swiming iwht 1 arm lop sided

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
i dont no wat water parameter is as u can see my fish is in a bowl wiht no filter...should goldfsih be exposed to sunlight? thx pl zhelp :D :D :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
ok ill do my best at getting a big tank and i change water now 1 to 2 days cuz of no filter but i am getting one this weekend and planning to change water from now on 1 week thx guys i owe u one

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
ok i got a filter with the same tank and i found out i suck at fish keeping...one of my red fishes have black spots on his back and he lacks movement as he swims and sits at the very bottom of the tank help????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts